CSCS Gold Supervisor Card
CSCS Gold Supervisor Card is for construction supervisors at advanced level. They need to have obtained an advanced NVQ/SVQ certification to obtain the card. CSCS Gold Supervisor Card will show employers that you have the capability you need to supervise personnel in a construction environment.
How do I apply for a CSCS Gold Supervisor Card?
- Email a copy of their qualification certificate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS Gold Supervisor Card
- The quickest and most convenient way to apply for a CSCS card is via our online application
CSCS Gold Supervisor Card Requirements
- This card is available for supervisor and technical occupations
- Construction Related Supervisory/Technical NVQ or SVQ level 3 or 4
- Passed the Supervisory CSCS Health & Safety Test
How long is a CSCS Gold Supervisors Card Valid for?
- CSCS Gold Supervisors Card is valid for five years and can be renewed.
How long does it take to do a CSCS Health & Safety Test?
The CSCS Health, safety and environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you'll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CSCS-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.