CSCS Black Manager Card
CSCS Black Manager Card can drive career development and make you better asset to your employers. CSCS black manager card is available for manager and technical occupations.
Holding the CSCS Black Manager Card demonstrates that you’re experienced and can hold management position on a construction site. CSCS Black Manager Card increases your employability and in addition to better job opportunities in construction industries. The Black Manager card is available to those who work in a technical or managerial occupation.
CSCS Black Manager Card Requirement
- Achievement of a relevant Construction Management/Technical related NVQ/SVQ level 5, 6 or 7
- A SVQ Level 4 in Construction Management/Technical related qualification
- Holding a pre-existing NVQ level 4 in construction management
- Must pass the CSCS Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment Test
How long is a CSCS Black Manager Card Valid for?
- CSSC Black Manager Card is valid for five years and can be renewed
How Can I Get a CSCS Black Manager Card?
CSCS Black Manager Card is only available to manager and technical occupations person’s who have achieved a relevant Construction management/ Technical related NVQ/SVQ level 4,5,6 or 7. Most convenient and easy way to get your CSCS Black Manager Card, you have to passed CSCS Managers and Professionals Health and Safety Environment Test.
How to apply CSCS Black Manager Card?
- Email a copy of their qualification certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS Black Manager Card
CSCS Managers Black Card Course Details
In order to hold a CSCS Black Card, candidates must complete an NVQ in one or more of the following:
- Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management – Buying
- Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management - Estimating
- Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management - General
- Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management – Planning
- Level 6 Residential and Civil Development
- Level 6 Building and Civil Engineering