CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card
CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card demonstrate that applicants have the health and safety knowledge, plus are fully trained to competently perform the duties on site.
CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card Requirements:
- Achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 2
- Completed an apprenticeship
- All applicants must pass the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test
- City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate
- A NARIC report and certificate equivalent to NVQ level 2
What are the documents required I need if I use a NARIC certificate?
To apply using a certificate from NARIC you will need to send the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- A copy of original qualifications
- Current job description on site
- One specific occupation to be endorsed on the card
How long is a CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card Valid for?
- CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card is valid for five years and can be renewed.
How to apply CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card?
- Email a copy of your qualification certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card
How long does it take to do a CSCS Health & Safety Test?
The CSCS Health, safety and environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you'll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CSCS-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.