CSCS Red Trainee Card
CSCS Red Trainee Card this temporary card is available if you are a trainee and registered to complete a construction related qualification. The qualification may be vocational, academic or professional, but must be acceptable for a Skilled CSCS Card.
CSCS Red Trainee Card hold details qualifications, demonstrating that applicants have fulfilled that construction industry requirements and do understand the rules and regulations attached to their role.
CSCS Red Trainee Card Requirements:
- Passed the Operative level CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years
- An Intermediate Construction Award
- A Foundation Construction Award
- A non NVQ diploma
- A Degree
CSCS Red Trainee card applicants must be able to provide proof of registration onto their qualification. As a minimum, you are required to provide evidence from your University, Professional Body or Training Organisations awarding body that includes:
- Applicants Name
- Full qualification title of the course you are registered to, including level if relevant
- Date of registration (must be in the last 2 years)
How long is a CSCS Red Trainee Card Valid for?
CSCS Red Trainee card is valid for five years and cannot be renewed. Cardholders are expected to complete their qualification by the time the card expires and apply for a Skilled CSCS Card.
How to apply CSCS Red Trainee Card?
- Email a copy of their qualification certificate to email@example.com
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS Red Trainee Card
- The quickest and most convenient way to apply for a CSCS card is via our online application