CSCS Red Apprentice Card
CSCS Red Apprentice Card will demonstrate that you have relevant health and safety awareness required to gain hands-on site experience. CSCS Red Apprentice Card is for operatives who are on their first steps towards a great career in United Kingdom construction industry.
CSCS Red Apprentice Card Requirements:
To apply for CSCS Red Apprentice card you will be required to submit evidence that you are registered for an apprenticeship with one of the following:
- A letter or email from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship, confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for.
- A letter from your apprenticeship training provider confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for.
- Your Apprenticeship Agreement, provided that it shows the occupation and qualification (including pathways) you are registered for.
- A letter from your training provider delivering a CSCS Approved Trailblazer Apprenticeship (England Only)
When applying for this card, you may be exempt from the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment test if you have:
- A letter or email from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship (which must be clearly identified that they are a Managing Agency) confirming that you have met the Managing Agency’s Health and Safety requirements
- A certificate for a one-day Health and Safety Awareness course
- A Health and Safety unit included in your induction or initial qualification
If you have none of the above, then you will need to take the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment test before applying for the Apprentice card.
How long is a CSCS Red Apprentice Card Valid for?
- CSCS Red Apprentice card is valid for four years and six months, and cannot be renewed.
How to apply CSCS Red Apprentice Card?
- Email a copy of their qualification certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS Red Apprentice Card