CSCS Red Experienced Worker Card
CSCS Experienced Worker is temporary card available specifically for workers with on the job experience (normally at least one year in the last three) who are registered to a complete a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or higher which is acceptable for a CSCS card.
CSCS Red Experienced Worker Card Requirements:
- You must have one year’s experience on site
- Must also have passed the appropriate level CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of registration onto their NVQ/SVQ qualification
Applicants are required to provide evidence from your Training Organisation awarding body that must include:
- Applicants Name
- Full qualification title of the NVQ/SVQ course you are registered to, including level
- Date of registration (must be in the last 2 years)
How long is a CSCS Red Experienced Worker Card Valid for?
CSCS Red Experienced Worker card is valid for one year and cannot be renewed. Cardholders are expected to complete their qualification by the time the card expires and apply for a skilled CSCS Card.