CSCS Advanced Craft Card
CSCS Gold Advanced Craft Card is advanced level CSCS Card is intended for highly skilled workers within the construction industry. CSCS Gold Advanced Craft card will show employers that you have the competence you need to operate as a skilled worker. CSCS gold advanced craft card is to be used only for those workers with a high skill set within the construction industry.
CSCS Gold Advanced Craft Card Requirements
- Achieved a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ level 3
- Completed an approved indentured apprenticeship (e.g. With NJCBI, BATJIC etc.)
- Completed an employer sponsored apprenticeship which included the achievement of a City and Guilds of London Institute Advanced Craft Certificate.
- All applicants must pass the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test
- For Advanced Craft occupations you should take the Operative or the Specialist test depending what your occupation is
- Attend and pass CSCS Health and Safety Awareness Course
How long is a CSCS Gold Advanced Craft Card Valid for?
- CSCS Gold Advanced Craft card is valid for five years and can be renewed
How long does it take to do a CSCS Health & Safety Test?
The CSCS Health, safety and environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you'll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CSCS-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.