Academically Qualified Person Card
Academically Qualified Person Card is available to people who have completed certain construction related degrees, HNDs, HNCs, CIOB Certificates and NEBOSH diplomas. It further shows that they possess sufficient competence to work on a construction site. This card is only available to certain graduates and degree or certificate holders. You will have to provide proof of your degree or certification when applying.
CSCS Academically Qualified Person Card Requirements
- Must have passed the Managers and Professionals CSCS Health & Safety Test
- Only available to certain graduates and degree or certificate holders
- This card is available to people who have completed certain construction related degrees, HNDs, HNCs, CIOB Certificates and NEBOSH diplomas
Here is the list of all acceptable qualifications for the AQP Card:
- Building and Construction
- CIOB Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Services
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- National Compliance and Risk Qualifications
- NEBOSH Courses
- Project Support Functions
- Property Services
How long is a CSCS Academically Qualified Person Card Valid for?
- This card is valid for five years and is renewable
How do I apply for a CSCS AQP Card?
- Email a copy of your qualification certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us 203 603 7962 and book your CSCS AQP Card
- The quickest and most convenient way to apply for a CSCS card is via our online application
How long does it take to do a CSCS Health & Safety Test?
The CSCS Health, safety and environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you'll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CSCS-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.