CSCS Professionally Qualified Person / PQP Card
CSCS Professionally Qualified Person certifies that the holder is a qualified member of an approved professional body, and has the skills and knowledge required to work on a construction site without special supervision, even if they are not typically based on the site.
CSCS Professionally Qualified Person Card Requirements:
- Passed the CSCS Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment Test.
- Applicants will need to supply proof that they hold current membership of the professional bodies
- Evidence must show membership for the current year
Applicants needs to provide one of the following:
- A membership certificates
- A membership card (both sides)
- An up-to-date letter or email from the professional body
How do I apply for a CSCS PQP Card?
- Email a copy of your qualification certificate to email@example.com
- Call Us 20 3603 7962 and book your CSCS PQP Card
- The quickest and most convenient way to apply for a CSCS card is via our online application
How long does it take to do a CSCS Health & Safety Test?
The CSCS Health, safety and environment test, which you need to take to get your CSCS card, is 45 minutes long, and during this time you'll have to answer 50 multiple choice questions including case study and knowledge questions. The test is taken on a computer at a CSCS-approved test centre and you need to arrive 15 minutes before your test begins.
How long is a CSCS Professionally Qualified Person Card Valid for?
- This card is valid for five years and is renewable.
How to renew a Professionally Qualified Person Card?
- The quickest and most convenient way to renew your PQP Card is via online
- Call Us 20 3603 7962 and renew your CSCS Professionally Qualified Person Card
- Email us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must supply a letter or email from the professional body confirming that they are still a member of the organisation.
© 2023 Construction Helpdesk Pvt Ltd | All Rights Reserved